The term 'The One Nation Entrepreneur School' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 55 Paseo de Roxas, Urdaneta Village, Makati City. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Site immediately.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
• If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.